Thank you for visiting barefacedfemme.com
Thrilled to have you here! 🙂
Here’s additional information about me. I have an interest in all things beauty, design, and marketing. I have a business and entertainment background with a focus on forging new pathways to a better tomorrow.
Click here to be directed to my online portfolio. Here you will be able to find projects and assignments I have worked on throughout the course of my college education.
Click here to be directed toward my resume.
B.A. Public Relations & Advertising, minor Entrepreneurship, 2020
High School Degree from Friends Academy, Locust Valley NY
Chapman University, Orange CA – Dodge College – Provost’s List
Syrup Australia Magazine
Fall 2019 – Dermalogica: “Feel Good In Your Skin”
Winter 2020 – Neutrogena: Soothing Clear Turmeric Line
NATIONAL STUDENT ADVERTISING COMPETITION (2019-2020)
Circle Advertising , Chapman University – Media Strategist – Participated in the premier college advertising competition that provides more than 2,000 college students the real-world experience of creating a strategic advertising/marketing/media campaign for a corporate client.
STRATEGIC WRITER & RESEARCHER (2017-2019)
Broker Pulse, Online Real Estate Magazine – Conducted research on NYC real estate news
– Analyzed consumer, market, and media research
– Wrote and published 4 articles per month
REAL ESTATE INTERN (2018)
Nest Seekers International Brokerage Identified leads through – Analyzed broker databases
– Organized property showing schedules and toured prospective buyers
– Assembled marketing materials for properties
– Coordinated keys and envelope pick-ups
PUBLIC RELATIONS CHAIR – EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
Delta Kappa Alpha Professional Fraternity – Ensured all communication reflects the chapter’s brand and values
– Marketed chapter events to the appropriate audience in a timely professional manner
– Served on the Executive Council and oversees all chapter business
– Retained Fall 2018 membership by 90%